Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will help us make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team and to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high-quality IT solutions.
You should have a strong technical background and excellent IT skills, as well as experience in designing. It is also required to possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. This role requires significant hands-on development work as well as leading the development team.
What are we expecting?
- Create representations for functions and user interface of desired product, with the help of chosen tools and methodologies
- Work together with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Monitor the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Discuss all concepts and guidelines with the development team
- Interact with developers and engineers, providing them with technical guidance and coaching
- Review final product before launch to approve it
- Ensure the compliance of software with all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience of working in a Software Engineering position
- Significant experience in software development in PHP Laravel and experience coding in various languages like Java and Python would be huge bonus
- In-depth knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Familiarity with software quality assurance principles
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities, with close attention to detail
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputed university.