Who are we looking for?
Technolectuals is currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our clients’ (renowned startups in Pakistan and abroad) infrastructure requirements, from monitoring to help implement the high-performance architecture using AWS, Azure, and GCP. If you are someone who gets excited working on mission-critical systems enabling customers to get a high volume (millions & millions) traffic being served optimally (write sudo hire me in the subject of email) then this is the job for you, we work with most of the ambitious tech startups globally who are always challenging us with new scenarios.
What are we expecting?
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with GCP will be a good plus
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Strong time management skills
- Write sudo I have read all of this in the body of the email while applying
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines