Who are we looking for?
Unity Retail is currently seeking a resource who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to present demonstrations of the product to the potential customers, empathize with their challenges and make them understand how they can unleash their growth by using our product.
What are we expecting?
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business and operational point of contacts.
- Provide demonstrations and onboarding assistance to the small and medium sized customers
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals for Enterprise level clients
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Manage CRM data and assist senior executives.
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Planning & Strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
- Prior experience in brands running ecommerce stores will be a big plus.
- Prior experience in establishing sales for a ecommerce startup
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base would be a big plus