Job Category: Product
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an associate product manager, who is passionate about pursuing a career in product development.
What are we expecting?
- Understand & assist in managing the road map of the product
- Create product papers, business requirements documents & tickets outlining all the functionalities, with success and failure criterias
- Assist in managing & planning technical sprints.
- Validate and test features pre-release.
- Do post-release features analysis, outlining the usage and efficacy.
- Keep an ear to the ground on customers needs, translate that into the product roadmap and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge about ecommerce would be a big plus
- Strive for excellence is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines